photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hmm this looks like it could be fun
















Maybe I can learn to pull myself up to a standing position
















Or just nose dive into the DVD's
















I got some!
















Let's go back for more

















This IS fun!
Hi Mom!


















*I think it's about time to build that new entertainment center Joe.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell him to stop growing!!! it's only been a week and he already is going to start standing up??? :( He's sooo cute! I love the last pic with his big smile, adorable.
Tia(Auntie) Shelby

Jan said...

No way!! He was one strong boy. I love that you let him destroy something. They love doing that. He is so cute Kelsey. His smile is going to melt the world.

Keep on messing things up Michael.

Riggs Familia said...

and the messes begin! Welcome to true motherhood :) Those pics were fun, had me in suspence there for a moment with him on his feet! Oh no, it's coming :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

Look how cute he is. Why is it that babies must destroy any organization. With my kids it was always the book case.

Em and Ms said...

Great fun. Madelyn's been getting into everything too! I can't believe he's up on his knees so well and starting to stand! What a big boy! He's really so adorable! One of these days we need to coordinate trips home so our "twins" can meet!

Anonymous said...

See that's why I have child locks on everything so Hayden can't get into them.

Ms. Kristen said...

It was fun to see you at church! I loved your little guys cheeks!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Oh the fun has begun!! What a strong little guy!! He's tOo cute!!

Brooklet said...

Wow, he did a thorough job of emptying the shelf. How can you stop him, when he looks that cute!

NaDell said...

Cute baby! It always bugs me when they don't know what no means. At least it's something that won't hurt him. You must have a handy husband to build you such a nice porch and future bookcase

...Laura... said...

hey look- Dirky left you a comment and I didn't! What a good friend :)

Michaels going to be cruising the couches before you know it!