photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Soup, Salad, Breadsticks & 2 Screaming Kids!


Today Laura and I thought we'd spoil ourselves and go out to lunch at Olive Garden for soup, salad and breadsticks. It's only appropriate that we went out to eat together on her Wedding Anniversary- while her husband is gone for 6 months. I had suggested that we could get it to go but Laura insisted that we eat in so we'd get all the endless supply of breadsticks we want. So we did. It was delicious. Yummy soft garlic-buttery breadsticks with Alfredo dipping sauce and delicious crisp salad plus tasty soup. If you've never tried the dipping sauce for the breadsticks, you're missing out! They actually offer a free sample! It's a must! The only problem was our screaming company (our kids). Michael has gone through a screaming phase before but this one is worse. It's much louder and deeper. I couldn't believe he was screaming as much as he was! Laura told me not to worry- everyone wasn't even hearing him over Hayden. He's about to turn 2 in a couple months and has definitely started his terrible two's. Lately I've been hearing Hayden described as being a beast! Well we did leave with spilled water, crumbs, bread, Alfredo dipping sauce & much more all over the table and floor. I'm sure everyone was clapping as soon as we left the building- glad to get rid of the screaming boys & their crazy moms- thinking they could enjoy a nice lunch out.

3 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to Olive Garden in awhile, I'm jealous. When Lydia was 18 mos we got Chinese food and I insisted on going in (Jer doens't like to go in...'cause you have to tip) so we went in. But Lydia was so awful, we up and left. It was horrible! Kids always seem to make it interesting. See you soon. LOVE the walls. Fabulous job:)

Jan said...

Oh what fun Kelsey. The joy of it all. Wait until they get upon the table and spill everything over. Its a lot funner. It is so funny to hear about your motherly life. It just makes me smile.

Walker Family said...

You are a brave woman, kelsey! I'm sorry the kids were being crazy. . .but al least the food was good . . . . right!!??