
Here are a few pictures of Michael's first experience at the pool. He finally got the chance to wear his $1 Gap swim trunks! We went to the pool on post, best of all it was free!
It took some time for him to warm up to liking it. He did pretty good once he got used to it.





The perfect dessert to a hot summer day at the pool.
5 comments:
We cannot wait to hit the pool. I think in a climate like yours, I'd be spending a lot of time there this summer.
$1 swim shorts? you're a bargain shopper, I like that.
Way to go Kelsey and Michael. I love the new swim shorts. Good bargain and they look so cute on him. And that swimsuit on you is hot momma...
Yeah for the pool! I can't wait to get there myself. We bought a small kiddy pool for Aiden and he loves it. My Uncle has a nice large pool, once it warms up a little more I think we will be spending lots of time there. You too look so cute in your swimsuits! Oh and hooray for crawling!! Aiden has just started getting up on his knees. He rocks back and forth but can't seem to figure out how to move those legs.
You would think that Michael was the one eating all the ice cream Snickers!! But we know that's not true ;) Cute pics Kels!
Looks like a fun day at the pool. You both look so cute. Mmm, I could go for one of those Snickers ice cream bars right about now...
Post a Comment