Here it is stained- it's not a huge difference but we wanted it to still be natural looking. We love it. Good job hun.
Here is our cute patio set! We love it! Now we just need a nice cool breeze on a nice evening with a tall glass of lemonade! Thanks tax rebate!
I think it's about time to tackle the weeds! You can't tell but about two months ago I pulled about half of the ones along the back of the fence- on the left. They have grown back as you can see. Our weeds look more green than our grass! Our poor puny grass, it's trying to grow so hard. We just don't have enough rain right now.

7 comments:
That looks great Kelsey. I love the patio set. It is awesome on there. It added a whole new room for your family. Way to go.
I love home improvement projects, when they are done. The actual process is sometimes exhausting. I love your new patio set, enjoy it.
The deck looks great! I love the natural look. Good job! And the patio set just completes it. Although it might not get a ton of use during the hot summer, I bet you'll love being out there in the fall with Michael running around the back yard. So fun. Grass just isn't the same outside of Pasco :)
Tell Joe it looks really nice! Now you'll have to invite me over;)
Love ya
Shelb
The patio looks great- I'll have to come see it!
Those bushes behind your yard look like they're growing so tall they're about to take over! Your grass looks pretty pathetic! ha ha! Makes me feel better about my nasty yard. It really is an awful year to try and grow grass... maybe you'll have luck with it this fall?
Awesome job on the deck! I love the color! Now you can have lots of barbeques and fun relaxing evening on your patio! How exciting!
I need to see a picture of Michael. Love,GrandmaS.
Post a Comment