Joe is having to bury part of the supports to get them level due to the fact that our lawn has to have a slope for drainage.
I'll leave you with pictures of Michael from Olive Garden that Laura took- before the screaming began. You can tell he's taking it all in.



Bye for now, I'll be posting about my trip when I get back but I'll keep reading yours to keep up.

4 comments:
Oh a deck will be nice. That way you can eat outside and let Michael scream instead of at the Olive Garden. Great going Joe. Have fun on your trip. Where are you going again ;)
I can't wait to see the finished deck! You guys are doing so great on your home improvement projects. I'm jealous! I hope you have a fun trip to Washington! I'm sure it will be. One of these days we'll have to get there the same time or something. We've gotta have our "twins" (brotha from a different mother...and father) meet! Oh, and those pictures of Michael--adorable!
Kelsey, this is Kari Rodriguez, Kristin's sister, and I saw your blog link on hers. Your little boy is so adorable, and your house looks darling. Glad to see everything is going so well for you!
Bet you can't wait to see this finished!
I'll help you do curtains if you don't mind doing them with push pins and hot glue! ha ha... I've done the real way before, and I'm telling you, this is SOOOOO much better for us lazy people :)
Post a Comment