This isn't a very good quality video but I captured Michael crawling a few seconds yesterday. I missed recording the very first time he did it but I managed to catch this one. Of course I kept recording his every move after so I could catch him doing it. Just ignore what Laura says in the background. :)
Yesterday was Memorial Day & Laura had a really neat thing happen to her read about it here.

5 comments:
He sure did do it. So, so cute. Ok, Kelsey now the real fun starts. Michael is mobile.
Thanks so much for sharing what happened to your friends. That note was amazing, it brought tears to my eyes to think some people care, a person that didn't even necessarily know your friend. Amazing, thanks!!
Wow, he did that so fast- he went from scooting to crawling real fast. Now the real baby proofing starts!
That boy of yours is one determined feller Kelsey. He is going to be the kind that will try to get what he wants and fast. Joking. I think he is the cutest guy ever. I just love watching him grow and do his thing. Thanks for sharing...
Oh my goodness! I can't believe he's crawling--way to go Michael! I'm also glad you shared the note your friend received. It's so neat to know that people care...and do something about it! I wish I were more thoughtful like that. Thanks to all the soldiers out there who are willing to serve so we and others can live free.
Goodness Gracious! Next week you won't be able to catch him! He's sure picking it up fast. Fun Fun ;)
Post a Comment