photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Sunday, May 25, 2008

By request ...

Here you go Mom~some Michael for ya. Here he is getting around ~ getting closer to crawling. I'm sure he'll have it down in just a few weeks or less- he's gettting it down fast.

Joe discovered the other day that Michael likes to knock things over already. He not only uses his hands but other parts of his body as you'll see. You'll also see in the background more DVD's out of place by Michael. :) He's getting good at getting up on his knees but only can stay up on them when he goes backward.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kelsey for the videos. He has changed in just two weeks. Before you know it he will be going ona mission! Love Mom

Debie Spurgeon said...

Once again I'm amazed that Grandma S. wanted to see the Michael and with this amazing technology she can. He is such a cutie.

Jan said...

Yeah Micheal. Go and destroy things. Good job. Too cute Kelsey.

Anonymous said...

Destroy Micheal. Your baby is so cute. Love the videos.
Bye bye.

Brooklet said...

He is so cute! I know I say that every time, but I really really mean it. He is stinkin' cute. He is going to take off soon and then you will have fun trying to keep him out of the entertainment center!

Anonymous said...

The more I watch this the more I realize how good he has that army combat crawl down. Did his dad teach him this? GrandmaS.

Anonymous said...

Why is mom leaving you comments at 1am?? Crazy lady! Oh Michael, how I can't believe it! A crawler already?!!!
Shelby