
Everybody loves chocolate right? How about two bags of Hershey's Bliss? Just tell me what kind you want and I'll enter you into the drawing. I'll pick a winner Monday at noon. So is it gonna be
Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate with a meltaway center?
What would you'd like your two bags to be?
Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate with a meltaway center?
What would you'd like your two bags to be?

5 comments:
Hmmm, a toughie. I've actually never tried the Bliss. I think I'd take the Milk Chocolate with a meltaway center and a dark chocolate. I like milk, but the dark would be a great stocking stuffer for Matt! I hope I win! What's the occasion?
Either of the milk chocolate ones sound delicious!
You are so fun and sweet. You know you don't have to give stuff away for us to like your blog, though, right?
You "Sweet" lil thing. Always up to cute things to make us smile. Count me in. I pick two milks with the yummy middle :) One for me, one for my ma.
Oh, I will take the milk chocolates, yum!
mmmm... yummy. i would like the dark chocoalte and the meltaway ones. i tried a pack of these when i was pregnant. they were good.
Post a Comment