7 random facts about me.. okay so the last tag about this I kind of cheated and only did one of the tags and counted it as two. I guess NaDell knew and is giving me a second chance at the tag. Here it goes...1. In 4th grade I had perfect attendance along with my friend also named Kelsey. We received $15 gift certificates to the Enchanted Toy Shoppe in downtown K-town.
2. I dressed up as Corella Deville for a high school Halloween dance, my date was one of her accomplices.
3. I did not scream or yell once while giving birth.
4. I've been engaged twice to the same guy (my hubby).
5. I've never broken a bone or have had to be taken to the ER.
6. My favorite TV show is LOST.
7. I was a cheerleader my Jr & Sr year in HS.
P.S. I've been without the internet this past week and am just now catching up on reading everyone's blogs. I had a zillion to read! I'll be catching up on the blogging next week.

1 comment:
I can totally relate to not having the internet. Good luck catching up!
Post a Comment