photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Friday, November 21, 2008

This is what we were doing last night after Michael went to bed. What were you doing? (This is Joe's B-Day present. I found a cheaper version of what he wanted off craig's list- Rock Band). I actually enjoyed it and did pretty well. I was terrible at Guitar Hero- the other game we own.

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Looks like fun! I've heard people like rock band better. After Madelyn went to bed we watched TV for a little bit and then went to bed ourselves! Lame, I know :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a blast. You two look so cute playing together. Nothing like a little spouse rock and roll bonding.

Jan said...

Love this picture Kelsey. I know that you will do great. I think we are getting one of these for Christmas. Ed is rocking the Guitar Hero, I am sure he'd love this too.

Ashleigh said...

looks like so much fun. i once played this game at the store and i was the singer. i was singing out loud and people kept giving me weird stares.... oh well. i love your glasses by the way

Dani W said...

We are going to be getting Rockband here soon... I love it and ryan loves the drums while I am a bass girl myself. We had friends over that night... played a little phase 10 and watched some tv with them... pretty awesome.