Today is Joe's birthday. He is the big 3-0! I was going to post a few pictures of him being so photogenic (not really of course), but I thought that might be poking too much fun at the birthday boy. This morning as I was making him buttermilk pancakes, bacon and orange juice he walks down the stair and asks if I'm crazy. You see I'm usually sleeping when he's getting ready and leaves for work. I couldn't sleep this morning so I had to get up and make him a birthday breakfast.
Joe seems to think that birthdays are just another day, they come and go. He doesn't think much about it having to be special.
So I've decided I will be crazy and ask you all to wish him a Happy Birthday. I'm asking you to call or text him a quick message. I know most of you do not have his phone number so just email me at--- and I'll send it to you. Please be sure to let him know who is sending him a message as he will not have a majority of you in his phone. If you'd rather you can email him at---. Please join me in all this crazyness by wishing Joe a happy 30th birthday!!!
Love you babe!
Love you babe!
5 comments:
Ha ha, you're so cute Kelsey. That picture is great of you guys! Happy Birthday Joe!--he should get my email too. I love that he asked if you were crazy.
That is the best picture. Is that recent? Happy Birthday Joe. 30 is so great. I know that you love him Kelsey. Great snippet of it.
Andy is the same way about his birthdays. He actually says to anyone who wishes him happy birthday that he just went another year without dying. Nice, huh?
Happy Birthday, JOE!
I sent him a txt...Shelby
The problem with Joseph turning the big 3-0 is that it confirms that his father is getting old too!
Happy Birthday son.
Post a Comment