photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Only in the South do you find pools and supplies at Walmart in February. Yesterday it was 87° outside. Warm enough for a dip in the pool!

Or just going in.....
and out
(my toe nails are definitely not summer ready)

And maybe a little splash or two

A little unprepared for the warm weather means...
last years swimmers.

Let's have a closer look at those chubby legs and some cheek hanging out.

"Ready to go back inside and get out of these huge swim trunks."

13 comments:

Dani W said...

Oh how I wish it was warm right now... It snowed again this morning... did I ever mention how much I hate the cold. I guess that is what I get for living in upstate NY. BTW ew gross on the whole scorpion thing... yikes that just freaks me out!

Em and Ms said...

Wow, 87 already! Does that make you nervous for summer? It's only been 70 here. Our Walmart had pools too. Michael is so cute! I'm still planning on finishing up last year's swimmer's too, but Madelyn's skinny little bum should still fit (I hope). Looks like fun!

Shelby said...

Look at them turkey legs! I just wanna gnaw on them! Fun! I'm jealous, sit and lounge at the pool all day in 87 degree weather.

Ashleigh said...

lol! I love the butt cheek. He is so stinkin adorable. I wish it was swimming weather here, I am so jealose!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie.Chunka Wunka. Love, Mom

Janet said...

I love it!! Can't wait to get Violet a pool I think we will have fun this summer!

Riggs Familia said...

Well, we're swimming today..but it's NOT outside! Love the chubs! Carter had chubs for a couple months of his life, and I loved them!

Walker Family said...

So cute Kelsey! Your little guy is so stinkin cute! What fun that you can go swimming already! You always make me smile when i read your posts!

Cindy said...

I love the bum shots also, I could just pinch him! and them kiss him and pinch him again!! I love the warm weather too but I hate the bugs, I have had 3, yes THREE, of those scorpions crawling across my floor and I am NOT a fan! do you have a facebook? you should get one and then we can chat!

Cindy said...

I miss you kels, you always helped me laugh when i wanted to cry, and sometimes i cry when i know i should be laughing, like with the bugs. I HATE them.

Cindy said...

I miss you kels, you always helped me laugh when i wanted to cry, and sometimes i cry when i know i should be laughing, like with the bugs. I HATE them.

Bethany said...

So about morgans earing...it's really funny because she walks around saying "Your going to be so jelous of my earing"and she is serious about it. I am trying to talk her into getting the second one pierced here in Phoenix...stay tuned.

Jan said...

We has the most munchable legs around Kelsey. So cute. Love the suit too.