That sucks! I've done that before, but I only left my debit card out in the car so I was lucky and dashed to the car just in time to pay for my groceries.
Aww. That really stinks! Could they hold your stuff in the refrigerated room while you ran home? I know that most places will do that for you rather than have one of their workers return everything to shelves. (How do I know? My mom has done that before. Except it was with checks. She had the checkbook, but was out of checks. This was before debit cards were common.) I left my wallet in the car a couple of months ago when I went into a craft store with all three kids in the little space between ballet and school drop off and went to pay and realized where it was. At just that second, my mother in law walked in the store so I left the kids with her. SO GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRAG THREE KIDS BACK TO THE CAR AND THEN BACK TO THE STORE AND THEN BACK TO THE CAR! Great timing! My comment was longer than your post. Sorry.
That's hilarious. Sorry, but it is. I'm glad you shared your "lesson" with all of us!
One time I locked my purse in the car and I really needed to go to the store. I decided no problem, I'd just walk, then realized I didn't have any money. Then I remembered I had a new credit card that had just been sent. But you needed the old card to activate it. I made a lucky guess and did it anyways. It's frustrating and funny all at the same time.
Oh I'm so sorry! How funny though! Hayden found my wallet today after I cam home, and started taking my cash out and throwing it all over the house. I'll be sure to remember your story and make sure I still have money b/f I leave!!
Oh I have done that before once... I didn't have a ton of groceries but none the less still humiliating. I have also found out the hard way that my trusty old debit card had become de-magnitised at check out as well... that time was with a full load of groceries... that looks even worse... like you don't have any money in your account or something... I was so angry when that had happened. Yeah never leave your cell phone with an oober strong speaker on it next to your credit cards... it equals a humiliating trip to the store. :(
I am actually suprised this hasn't happened to me and I know it is just a matter of time since I am so absent minded sometimes! Thanks for the reminder.
I wish I made it... I dont have the patience or tools to create pages like that on my computer so I just upload them from leelou blogs. Her link is at the bottom of my page in the side bar. She has free buttons and free or custom layouts... very cute stuff! If you need any help uploading just ask it can be tricky.
13 comments:
That sucks! I've done that before, but I only left my debit card out in the car so I was lucky and dashed to the car just in time to pay for my groceries.
Aww. That really stinks! Could they hold your stuff in the refrigerated room while you ran home? I know that most places will do that for you rather than have one of their workers return everything to shelves.
(How do I know? My mom has done that before. Except it was with checks. She had the checkbook, but was out of checks. This was before debit cards were common.)
I left my wallet in the car a couple of months ago when I went into a craft store with all three kids in the little space between ballet and school drop off and went to pay and realized where it was. At just that second, my mother in law walked in the store so I left the kids with her. SO GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRAG THREE KIDS BACK TO THE CAR AND THEN BACK TO THE STORE AND THEN BACK TO THE CAR! Great timing!
My comment was longer than your post. Sorry.
That's hilarious. Sorry, but it is. I'm glad you shared your "lesson" with all of us!
One time I locked my purse in the car and I really needed to go to the store. I decided no problem, I'd just walk, then realized I didn't have any money. Then I remembered I had a new credit card that had just been sent. But you needed the old card to activate it. I made a lucky guess and did it anyways. It's frustrating and funny all at the same time.
They didn't refrigerate my items but kept them in the basket. I was home and back in 20 min to pay.
Emily- I remember you posting that. You lucked out.
Oh I'm so sorry! How funny though! Hayden found my wallet today after I cam home, and started taking my cash out and throwing it all over the house. I'll be sure to remember your story and make sure I still have money b/f I leave!!
That is funny...my worst nightmare...definately an imbarrasement...and a lesson learned.
Ugg....
Oh I have done that before once... I didn't have a ton of groceries but none the less still humiliating. I have also found out the hard way that my trusty old debit card had become de-magnitised at check out as well... that time was with a full load of groceries... that looks even worse... like you don't have any money in your account or something... I was so angry when that had happened. Yeah never leave your cell phone with an oober strong speaker on it next to your credit cards... it equals a humiliating trip to the store. :(
I am actually suprised this hasn't happened to me and I know it is just a matter of time since I am so absent minded sometimes! Thanks for the reminder.
Oh I have done that before too! It is such a bummer.
I wish I made it... I dont have the patience or tools to create pages like that on my computer so I just upload them from leelou blogs. Her link is at the bottom of my page in the side bar. She has free buttons and free or custom layouts... very cute stuff! If you need any help uploading just ask it can be tricky.
D
that would be so embarrassing. I feel for ya.
Post a Comment