photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lyza's High School Tag

Lyza tagged all PHS graduates and that includes me. I tag anyone who would like to participate.

1. What year did you graduate? 2001

2. Did you date someone from high school? Yes, a few.

3. What kind of car did you drive? I started out with an '89 navy blue Camry & wreck it in a one car wreck (no details needed)...then ended up with an 82? burnt pumpkin orange Camry. The burnt pumpkin orange is no exaggeration. The carpet caught on fire one day on my way to school. I was on the freeway so I waited until I could exit to put it out. I found an old plastic bottle on the road and I was able to smother it. Someone also threw a soda on my car while in the parking lot. I wish I knew who did it. I assume they just thought my car was ugly and didn't know who owned it.

4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I don't think this would be my most embarrassing but it's what I remember. I was feeling paranoid at school one day and thought a teacher was staring at me in the hall. I asked them if they were and they said nope. I walked away feeling pretty dumb.

5. Were you a party animal? Let me answer with this... Does watching a movie with a few friends and falling asleep sound like a senior party?

6. Were you considered a flirt? No

7. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? I was in Treble Choir my sophomore and junior year. My senior year I was in Jazz Choir.

8. Were you a nerd? I don't think so.

9. Were you on any varsity teams? I'll say yes by the fact that I was a cheerleader but we only had one team.

10. Did you get expended or expelled? Nope but I got a couple girls expelled. I even went to court as a witness. (I saw a fight break out between two girls and a police officer. I worked in the timeout room as an assistant.)

11. Can you still sing the fight song? You better believe it. I learned our school dance to it.

12. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Peterson- teacher & Mrs. Raebel- coach and teacher

13. What classes do you wish you would have taken? Photography or sewing- I don't think it was offered at our school though.

14. What was your schools full name? Pasco Senior High School

15. School mascot? Bulldog. I was able to be the mascot at a back to school teacher meeting. It was so much fun. I rubbed a teachers' bald head, I got a few good laughs for that one. I was so hot though!

16. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yes, Travis Adamson my Jr year.

17. Where did you go on senior skip day? I think I went out to eat with Stephanie Hoegh and a couple of her friends to a mexican restaurant. Then we stopped by her grandma's? I'm not sure this could have been during an assembly. :)

18. Were you in any clubs? Natural Helpers

19. Who was your prom date? Jr. year- Warren Beck Sr. year- Travis Adamson- I asked him as a friend since I had just broken up with a boyfriend.

20. What do you remember most about graduation? Spencer running off the stage and out of the stadium after receiving his diploma. I walked down the aisle to my seat with David Schmick. I also wore a cute orange skirt I bought & I still own it.

21. What advice would you give yourself? Actually develop study habbits.

22. Are you planning on going to any of your reunions? If I'm already in town, otherwise no.

23. If you could go back and do it again would you? Once was enough.

4 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

What?! You claimed to not be a party animal? Ha!
:)

Ashleigh said...

ahhh.. the high school days. I am glad its over but we did have some fun didnt we?

Bethany said...

I don't want to go back to those days. Too many people there and people were mean. Ok, maybe I was the mean one...jk. So you were always a sweet girl. Where are you living now? Last time I saw you was in a apartment in Kennewick. Anyways, check out my give away for a great prize.

Jan said...

Amen Kelsey to the last one. Once is definitely enough. It was fun learning about you a little more. You are such a party animal. How naughty of you to sleep...