Joe and I have both been talking and acting out our dreams lately- or so we tell each other. Practically everyday we have a story to tell of how one of us yelled out in our dream, laughed, or even sat up and crawled around on the bed. For some reason Joe thinks it funny to fake sleep talk right before he falls asleep, but he doesn't fool me. I can tell he's faking because it never makes sense. His real sleep talk actually makes sense and isn't the name of a random animal.
I don't know what's causing all this to happen. It's no wonder I've been feeling more tired lately & Michael seems to have been affected by it as well. The past week or two he's been waking up several times before we even go to bed. He's also been waking up around 4am too and will be sitting up when I come in. Last night he was sitting up so I gently touched his face and he just laid back down. I sure hope we can get some peaceful sleep around here soon. Too many loony sleepers.

4 comments:
Madelyn has been waking up a lot at night lately too. We've wondered if she's just starting to dream. Hopefully you guys can sleep soundly again soon!
Oh my goodness Bryan and I were laughing so hard when we read this! I can't believe he punched you in his sleep! Ouch! I hope you are alright! Sounds like you are having some wild nights! There is just nothing like a good nights rest. It seems like dreaming sometimes makes you even more exhausted. Hopefully you can get some better sleep real soon!
I also wake up alot at night...i think it comes with motherhood. I have noticed that I talk in my sleep, wake up more often, and sometimes even grind my teeth at times when I am stressed. Try to keep your stress levels in check and you guys might sleep more soundly. I thought it was pretty funny though how he hit you, cory has hit me in my sleep too, but I punched him back. I was so mad!
Oh I have some good stories about Ryan... he sleep walks and talks in his sleep ... I have almost been decked a few times as well but thank fully I am usually awake we he is about to toss his whole arm onto my pillow... right as I go to sit up. Crazy. One time I thought he was going to pee in the closet I figured he must have thought it was the bathroom... he thinks it is hilarious lol... until the day he does pee in the closet I will not be cleaning it up lol. It is pretty funny though when you look back at it all. One day he just randomly got out of bed, asleep, and I was asking him what he was doing so he turned to walk away from the bed stopped and faced a wall and then turned back around took his pants off and crawled back into bed... the next morning he asked me where his pants went... it was pretty funny.
Post a Comment