Hoorah!Seems like its been a year.
I think of you guys everytime a preview of LOST comes on the t.v. Bet you can't wait. MOM
My favorite show has been ER, but it's not as good as it used to be. I like American Idol and all of the Law and Orders and Without a Trace. With ER though, I turn off all the lights and pay attention. It's the last season after all.
The only show we watch around here is American Idol, but we are devoted.
I love lost! its the best show i think i have ever seen. I was impressed with the first episode werent you?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hoorah!
Seems like its been a year.
I think of you guys everytime a preview of LOST comes on the t.v. Bet you can't wait. MOM
My favorite show has been ER, but it's not as good as it used to be. I like American Idol and all of the Law and Orders and Without a Trace. With ER though, I turn off all the lights and pay attention. It's the last season after all.
The only show we watch around here is American Idol, but we are devoted.
I love lost! its the best show i think i have ever seen. I was impressed with the first episode werent you?
Post a Comment