photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting to know you

Michael had to relearn who my family was even though it was only a few months ago that they visited. It took him pretty quickly to adjust to grandma and Shelby but took a little longer for Grandpa, Tyler and McKenzie.

Here you can see how Michael wants to trust Uncle McKenzie by playing with him and handing him the camera lenses cover. But he doesn't go too far. He gets scared and comes right back to me. Uncle McKenzie thinks this is hilarious. We did too.


*I apologize if anyone was offended by the 70's shorts McKenzie was wearing. I dislike those shorts but I can't seem to convince him of getting rid of them.


Soon he warmed up to everyone and even let grandma babysit him. It was the first time Michael has had a baby sitter (finally).

Aunt Shelby pushing Michael around on grandma's tricycle. Uncle Tyler playing with Michael. Grandpa sharing his cereal with Michael. He thought this was pretty fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just so cute!!!! I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the pictures!!!!

Thanks for everything you gave me that is really sweet.
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺