photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

no more bird's nest

This little boy
Had to get rid of this

Having a little fun with a few hair do's before the cut.


I started the cut and Joe finished it.
Aunt Shelby entertained while I took pictures.
Much better

7 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

So cute!! Isn't it fun trying to cut their hair. It was quite a challenge with Aiden. It's good to have people to entertain. He looks so handsome!

Dani W said...

How cute... it looks like he had lots of fun with the different styles. I think the part down the middle is cute... maybe it is his super cute expression. I love his new hair cute the best though... very handsome.

Brooklet said...

the first cut is always kinda sad (bye, bye curls), but he looks so good with the fresh cut! he is a lady charmer!

Laura said...

He's so handsome! It's so hard to cut their hair for the first time, but they always look so much older and more like a little boy instead of a baby, so it's sad and fun at the same time, great job on the cut!

Janet said...

How Cute!!! I am sad that we missed you in WA. Violet was so sick and I was getting sick too so we decided that taking her in a 4 hour car drive would not be a smart idea. Glad you had a good time at Christmas with your family.

Walker Family said...

Love the hair cut! The pictures of before cracks me up! Kelsey, you are a great little momma!

Riggs Familia said...

Aw. So handsome.
I remember how much you bugged me to cut Lydia's crazy growing hair...and I wouldn't budge-until it was time, that is. And look, you did it too. I guess we're crazy mom's together! You guys did a good job, looks good ;)