photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few known words

Here are a few of Michael's words. He can be such a chatter box, mostly talking nonsense. Lately his most said word is BOO although it's not in the video. He's always trying to start a game of peek-a-boo. At the beginning I was trying to get Michael to beat-box. Joe recently taught this to him after watching an episode of Everybody hates Chris which was about the Fat Boys I've only gotten him on camera once and it's not worth loading. I'll try to get one worth blogging, we think it's pretty funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE looks a lot older. Did you cut his hair again? Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes he does look a lot older! Looks like someone got a little crazy with the clippers. Ok, so now teach him to say "I love you Auntie Shelby!" and then I'll be happy :)

Janet said...

I think Violet has a crush!! I let her watch the video and she smiled really big and tried to talk to Micheal. It was so cute!!

Riggs Familia said...

Wow! Handsome boy :) He looks so grown up with the new do!

Gary R said...

Hey Mom - Can I have the keys to the car?

:)

Ashleigh said...

He is such a big boy. I remember those days when they start talking. I think it is so cute. By the way, he has the most beautiful eyes.

Walker Family said...

Love this little vidoe! He has the sweetets face and the most sincere little voise. I love it! kelsey you are a great momma and you have one great kid there!