photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tagged by Lyza

Rules of this Tagg:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and or family on your blog
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on you list.
3. Tagg 5 people
 When did you first meet the first person on you list? Brooke- Well we moved on her street back when I was in 4th grade so I guess I met her at church then.
 What do you like about the third person on you lists blog? Chad and Janet- I like how they have great senses of humor.
 What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on you list? Debie- I love how family centered she is. Emily and Matt- Emily is such a sweet person, always so caring. Matt is really sweet as well & is a great provider for their family.
 How long have you known the ninth person on your list? Kristen- I really got to know Kristen when we worked together in YW. So that's only been about a year and a half. I knew her before that but not sure for how long.
 What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth person on your list? Laura & Dirk- That they can remodel a house! Lyza & Aaron- How Lyza still studies while being a stay at home mom. I don't know Aaron but I like how he sings Liam to sleep.
 What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on you list? Stacia- At my baby shower Stacia made me a cute paint can that could be turned into a piggy bank. It was so adorable! She put funny onsies inside.
 Say something nice to the eighteenth person on your list. I don't have an 18th person so I'll pick the last person on my list. Tiffani- She has the cutest haircut and she always looks so put together- she has the best sense of style!
Tagg five people- I Tagg- Danielle, Jan, Mattie, Melinda & Melissa.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to think of some of those questions. I don't know what I'm going to say. Do I have to do all of the questions? How did you get those little boxes on the side of each questions? Tell me. I have a contest on my blog.
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

I made the post. I'm going to publish it Tuesday.
Bye bye.

Em and Ms said...

Thanks for your kind words. This was a fun tag! It reminds me of Debie's recent post about all the people who visit her blog.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I've never seen a tag like this before, very fun to read your answers. Enjoy your week.

Jan said...

This is a way fun tag. Is this from Mary's daughter Lyza? You said some really nice things that I am sure people will appreciate. That is a cool way of spreading the love from your list. I will have to do this. Mattie is already done I guess. See you later.

Melissa and Bryan said...

Fun post! And Super cute pictures of your little guy! I love all his different facial expressions. Thank you for all of your sleeping advice! We had a bed time routine but it wasn't always at the same time every night. I'm starting to be more strick about his bed time schedule, and we are going to try every idea we can. Hopefully this will help. Thanks again!

Kori said...

Your little boy is adorable! I love his smile. You are a lucky mommy! :) Kori

Walker Family said...

Kelsey! You are too cute! I think your little guy has the best laugh! Thanks for doing this tagg and for saying such sweet things!

tharker said...

I was just going to say that I love your hair!!!

Thanks for the sweet compliment.