photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, April 5, 2008

random photos plus first foods

I took these pictures today of Michael. I bought this shirt for him at Children's Place before our San Diego trip. They were having a pretty good sale and I couldn't resist. He looks so cute showing off his manly arms in his sleeveless shirt.
Emily posted a picture of her little girl, Madelyn, just like this the other day. It was funny because the day before I took a picture of Michael just like it. Great minds think alike!





A few days ago I started feeding Michael real food- well pureed veggies. I started with peas but they didn't puree very well. So yesterday I boiled carrots. He seems to like both pretty well. No sour faces yet. He didn't like the peas as well because there were still shells of the peas in the puree. As you can see from the video he gets excited eating this way now. The picture above crack me and Joe up! He looks so sad.




7 comments:

Jan said...

Those were all so cute pics. I love the sad looking one. It was so funny. He has variety of looks for sure. The carrots were not that accepted at first, but he did pretty good. What were you listening too? Really a good job muscle man. Eat your carrots so you can hop around and bug your mom.

Kelsey said...

I think BYU TV was playing inbetween conference.

Em and Ms said...

That is funny that we took the same picture. There's nothing like a sleeping baby. I'm impressed you actually make your own baby food. With produce prices here, I figure it's just as cheap and easier to buy the jars. Plus there's no preservatives or extra things in them so I figure they're good. Madelyn sure loves them--looks like Michael loves his big kid food too :) Love the pictures! He's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute baby!!! I love the video. You must have fun taking care of him. Thanks for sharing that.
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

I love these pics Kels!! Awww I miss him :( What a little stud he is.

Riggs Familia said...

What a handsome boy! I love those manly arms :) You go girl, making your own food! Sounds like you had a great time in San Diego...now it's time to come visit me!

...Laura... said...

He's such a big boy!! I love the picture at the very top :) He's such a cutie.