photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Treat!

I know I'm going here next Wednesday! You should all go! Hey Laura wanna go? My Treat!

*By the way does anyone know how to change the date on a post when it's saved.

6 comments:

Brooklet said...

Thanks for the heads up. I am definetly writing that in my planner (figuratively of course. I don't have a planner).

To change the date of a post, you go to the rough draft post, at the bottom it says post options, click on that and then on the right it will say post date. You can change it there.

Anonymous said...

I know how to change the date when it is saved. Theres a little button at the bottom of {where you make a new post}. It says post options. Click that and you can change a lot of stuff. I do it all the time. Hope you have fun next week. I hope this works for you.
Bye bye.

Jan said...

We are going to the cannery that night, so its perfect to go get a scoop afterwards. Great tip there. That was a funny police story that you told with Brooke. Well not so funny for her poor thing. Looks like you got what you needed for the changing the date info. Good luck with that. Have a great day.

Kelsey said...

Thanks Mattie & Brooke!

Melissa and Bryan said...

We'll have to remember that! Thanks for the heads up. Oh and we are moving to California. I wrote about it on the blog. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

...Laura... said...

Of course WE're going!! It's ice cream... do you really need to ask???

btw, we ate at this super yummy little ice cream shop while we were on our trip... it was soooo yummy! I wanted to eat everything in the shop!