

Last Friday Michael & I went with some friends to Sea World. We had a great time seeing the "Believe" show with Killer Whales and the "Viva" show with Beluga Whales & Dolphins. Both shows were awesome & fun to hear & see all the kid's amazement. Michael watched but Hayden, Laura & Dirk's kid, enjoyed it! Read Laura's blog here about our day. She posted a ton of pictures! We even got to go on a few rides. The first one was a wet one but I sat near the center to avoid getting wet. Laura and Julie, Laura's friend visiting from Provo, got really wet! Laura had water dripping off her face! We had a really good time together. On our last ride Laura & I went on a roller coaster and we decided we'd keep our hands up the whole time, since on the water ride we said we would, but didn't. Well our hands started up but then I immediately grabbed Laura's hand & held on. We both screamed our heads off & laughed about us holding hands. She said she was glad I did even though she had nail marks for a few minutes in her hand! Oops! Sorry Laura I need to cut my nails! Dirk was kind enough to watch the kids while us girls rode the rides! What a sweet guy. All in all our day was really fun, all 7 hours of it!
Can you see me in the second row?

Michael fell asleep before this show began- that's why we couldn't get a smile- He was tired! But he woke up shortly after it started because it was so loud.

5 comments:
How fun is that. Too bad he probably won't remember his visit to Sea World, but you've got the pictures to prove it.
Wow, I had no idea there was a Sea World in San Antonio. But it looks like you guys had a lot of fun (judging by michael's look, I would say you had more fun than the kids!)
Sea world looks so so so so so so fun!!! Did your cute little baby have fun? I think I would have so much fun there. I'll have to beg and beg my mom so I can go.
Bye bye.
Looks like fun! I wish we had stuff like that around here.
San Diego and then this? When does the fun end Kelsey. That looks like loads of fun. I didn't know they had one by you. And yes I saw you screaming in the second row.
Post a Comment