cute! Your bathroom is so clean! It's giving me motivation right now ;) Mine is a mess since we got back.
The little boy in the mirror used to be the best baby sitter for Hayden when I was cleaning or getting ready! We had the closet door mirrors in our room in the apt, and he would sit in front of it for ever, just laughing and giggling. He still loves mirrors.
I love the fact that we can see this side of him even though you live so far away. Pictures are nice, but the video lets us see his personality. I bet grandma is thrilled about that too.
Yes Debsters I am thrilled. I have to get my Michael fix everday. I watch them over and over.
I really love this video Kelsey, especially at the very first when he sees himself and when he is looking at your reflection. Cute--Cute. Can't wait to him in just two more weeks. Oh, and you too! Love, Mom
7 comments:
Funny is as funny does. I am laughing too kiddo. Darling Kels.
cute! Your bathroom is so clean! It's giving me motivation right now ;) Mine is a mess since we got back.
The little boy in the mirror used to be the best baby sitter for Hayden when I was cleaning or getting ready! We had the closet door mirrors in our room in the apt, and he would sit in front of it for ever, just laughing and giggling. He still loves mirrors.
That video was so cute. It just made me laugh so hard. Your baby is so cute.
Bye bye.
I love the fact that we can see this side of him even though you live so far away. Pictures are nice, but the video lets us see his personality. I bet grandma is thrilled about that too.
Yes Debsters I am thrilled. I have to get my Michael fix everday. I watch them over and over.
I really love this video Kelsey, especially at the very first when he sees himself and when he is looking at your reflection. Cute--Cute. Can't wait to him in just two more weeks. Oh, and you too! Love, Mom
Aiden loves looking at himself in the mirror too. That is so funny! He is really cute! I love all the cute noises~!
He's soooooo cute! I love him and can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!
Shelb
Post a Comment