I have to admit I have been so lazy about cooking dinner lately. But I have a good excuse when Joe doesn't get to eat lunch until around 3pm. He is assisting in surgery at work and doesn't get to eat until they're done. So when he comes home & he's not hungry, why make dinner? This week he doesn't have any surgeries so I have decided I'm going to be really good and cook this week. Last night I made these Cheesy Stuffed Shells. They were delicious & very easy. The recipe can be found here. I also made bread sticks- from a can. I added cream cheese to the garlic bread sticks & twisted them. They were quite tasty too, only my whole house smelled like garlic! It's better than onion though.
Here are a few more pictures of San Diego. Here is the picture I said I'd post once I got it from McKenzie. He just got back from Hawaii a few days ago. He went with his choir group- 10Th Avenue Singers. Michael looks so happy to be playing with McKenzie. I remember that morning I got up and had Michael & saw McKenzie was still asleep on the couch. I put Michael on the end of the couch hoping McKenzie would wake & have a pleasant surprise. McKenzie did end up picking him up and put him on his chest - like in the pic. He started patting Michael's back -so Michael burped. McKenzie was scared of what could come next so he put Michael back. I laughed when he told me this. When I fed him earlier he hadn't burped so he was just waiting for the right person to do it.
Tyler took this picture & thought it was a good one of me. I think I look quite different I must say. Not bad I guess but not myself.
This was the result of Michael getting his face wiped with a wet rag by Grandma after he spit up on himself. I was quite surprised by his reaction as was everyone else! I think Grandma felt bad.

11 comments:
You're gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the new haircut!:)
Kelsey! I agree with melinda- you are beautiful! I was just posting about dinner and. . .here you post a dinner idea! thanks!
CHEATER!
You've ALWAYS been gorgeous and the dinner looks delicious.
Thanks everyone.
Lyza- I must have been reading your mind! Glad I could help.
Yes you look very pretty in this picture. Why didn't he tell that old hag on the left of the picture to get out of the way? Mom
That dinner looks yummy. My son is allergic to milk and eggs (among other things), so we don't get treats like that too often. :) I agree, your haircut is really cute.
mmm, those shells and cheese look good. I will ahve to try them.
And in that picture, you look like a model. That is my most favorite haircut on you ever!
And your mom looks beautiful too!
Yummers Kelsey. Your haircut is the best ever. LOVE IT on you. And your mother looks beautiful. Yeah thats right Jera YOU!!!! She is so hard on herself. I love the crying babe. I just can't see how he could cry when he is being held by a beauty queen. McKenzie is a cute Uncle. Whats with his hair? It looks blonder or something.
That dinner loks so so so so so good. I love your haircut.
Bye bye.
Diddo on the hair! Love love it! The food looks super yummy...such a beautiful presentation! So what exactly does your husband do? You said he is assisting in surgery? Is he going to medical school?
Post a Comment