This afternoon my mother's day went something like this:
Entertain Michael with some homemade Gak. He threw it on the floor about three times & I was done with that.
I received an apron as part of my Mother's Day gift so I thought it would be fun for Michael to have one too. Although I didn't appreciate Michael drawing a "rainbow" on the carpet with crayons while I sewed.
Even though it wasn't perfect. I loved every part of it. I love being a mom & can't wait to have two little mischievous boys to wrangle.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom & my mother in law. I hope your days were special even though we were not there to pamper you. We love you & appreciate you so very much~!

1 comment:
Youre a brave momma for making gak! It is going to be so much fun for you to watch your two boys be buddies and play together. When I watch my girls play together (nicely, not when they are fighting!), it makes my heart sing.
Post a Comment