photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Camping

We went camping again this year to the same place we went last year and had tons of fun.  Lots of friends from a few wards got together to go.  This year we came more prepared to have a better night's sleep by bringing our air mattress and a tent fan.  Last year we used whimpy pads to sleep on.  I definitely slept better this year then I did last year. 

There's a great playground for the kids to play on.
Looks like it would be a fast slide but the kids get stuck going down.


Two little monkeys


Beautiful trees providing great shade line the road to the drive up campsites.  Do you see the Rav 4 on the left?  That's ours.  We traded in Joe's truck and got it.  We love it.

4 comments:

Dani W said...

Oh sounds like lots of fun! Wish me luck... we are going camping with Olivia for the first time... yikes!!

Em and Ms said...

That looks like a great place to go camping! I wish we could find somewhere like that--I'd love to go.

Riggs Familia said...

fun fun! my goal is to go camping every summer. we'll see how that goes with our crazy summer coming up! glad you guys had fun and that you slept better :) the ground gets harder the older you are, I swear!

Ashleigh said...

this makes me want to go camping! Looks like you guys had fun.