photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Sunday, May 16, 2010

April showers bring...

I'm loving the green around our home lately.  We've surprisingly had a cooler spring this year and it has been wonderful. 
 Last year we planted a vine in front of the trellis.  Some how it decided to replant itself several feet away infront of a shrub(on the left)!  Ugh!


I'm loving the RED flowers I've planted in our planter this year.  They really compliment our green house & add an awesome pop of color.  They really are more beautiful in person.


We just got new screens installed to help save energy.  We got an awesome deal thanks to a military discount.  I'm still trying to get used to the look of them.  I can already tell a difference in Michael's room, thankfully.  His room was always so hot in the summer while he napped.  (Michael loves his shades btw, he always has to wear them when he leaves the house).

2 comments:

Brooklet said...

i love the look of the red petunias in the flower boxes against your green house.

Dani W said...

Awe how fun... I love this post. I totally understand about the whole planting something and it now working the way it should... just kills me. Your house looks wonderful! :)