
The past few days I've felt the need to be a
little crafty and
try a few new things. I found these
sweet cards and had to make them.
So fun and so easy. There's nothing like a homemade card.

I've always wanted to make
jewelry so I decided to make a
couple earrings. I was supposed to make a different kind but wasn't able to get everything needed. So I just winged it and made some
super simple cute pairs.

I love them so much I've decided to
share them with you! I'm giving away everything you see here. To enter leave a comment and I'll pick a winner from a random drawing. The winner will be announced Friday morning.
14 comments:
yesss! I am glad you are feeling crafty and generous- my favorite things are the earring in the middle. So cute!
Good job Kelsey! I'm impressed you made such cute earrings, having never done it before!
Isn't trying new things fun? I love the earrings and cards. So cute!
WOW! I cant believe you made those. Those are really cute. I am impressed. Now I want to make something cool.
I'm not feeling crafty at all, but sure glad you are!
Cute things! I love that beautiful blue color. The fabric cards are very creative too!
Wow Kelsey! Your cards you make are always so cute! I love those earings! They turned out great! I've always wanted to try to make jewelry, but never had the patience. Very cute!
Did you make anything for yourself? They are really cute...especially those earings.
wow, I am impressed! and Clark wants to know what kind of camera you use. Your pictures look very professional :)
Love the crafts!! You are so creative :)!! Thanks for posting, keep your crafts and home decorating coming :)!
Bethany- I haven't made anything for myself yet but I will.
Rachel- I do have a super nice camera. It's a Nikon DSLR D60.
Super cute!
Very cute Kelsey. Mom
way, way cute girl.
Post a Comment