NO WAY!! I can't believe I actually won! I'm so excited. And I love your bowl--but why do you have a Halloween pumpkin out in July?
Way to go Emily!!
How did I miss out on this! Those are so cute! Bummer!! Oh well you deserve them Emily!
Kelsey, I LOVE when you get crafty! Those earings are really very cute! We will have to come visit you guys I don't think it is very far for a weekend visit!
Those earrings are very cute. Gotta love those crafty moments.
Good job Emily. Your so nice to make those and give them away Kelsey.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
NO WAY!! I can't believe I actually won! I'm so excited. And I love your bowl--but why do you have a Halloween pumpkin out in July?
Way to go Emily!!
How did I miss out on this! Those are so cute! Bummer!! Oh well you deserve them Emily!
Kelsey, I LOVE when you get crafty! Those earings are really very cute! We will have to come visit you guys I don't think it is very far for a weekend visit!
Those earrings are very cute. Gotta love those crafty moments.
Good job Emily. Your so nice to make those and give them away Kelsey.
Post a Comment