photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Georgia on my mind


Here are some of the pictures I took from our trip to GA. We had a lot of fun seeing everyone again.
All in all we:

  • Had an awesome BBQ

  • Played baseball

  • Water fight with squirt guns

  • Ate ice cream

  • Celebrated a birthday

  • Played the Wii

  • Hung out

  • Watched the kiddos play

  • Gave Michael 3 baths within a 24hr period. I'll spare you the details and just say he was sick!

  • Michael gave lots of hugs & kisses and lot of sad bye bye's
We had so much fun and can't wait to go back & visit again!
*I had to post the slide show separately since it was the only way it would work. So you get 2 posts today!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

That little Sydney is a crack up! I wonder if she watches So You Think You Can Dance?

Ashleigh said...

I would love to go to gorgia. Sounds like fun.