Happy 4th!!! Tell Joe I said thank you for helping maintain our freedom! :) Michael is super cute in this picture... then again he is just a super cute kid soo.... :)
Happy forth to you too. Micheal is so cute in the pic.Tootles ♥
I see Michael still is carrying his flag around. Cute shirt he has on. Love, Grandma
Happy 4th to you too. He is so adorable. I love his shirt.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy 4th!!! Tell Joe I said thank you for helping maintain our freedom! :) Michael is super cute in this picture... then again he is just a super cute kid soo.... :)
Happy forth to you too. Micheal is so cute in the pic.
Tootles ♥
I see Michael still is carrying his flag around. Cute shirt he has on. Love, Grandma
Happy 4th to you too. He is so adorable. I love his shirt.
Post a Comment