photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Train Ride

Catching up from two weeks ago here...


There is an awesome park here that has a train ride though it.
We decided to go ride it with some friends a week ago Thursday.


Here's Michael seeing the train for the first time.
He was a little distracted by the birds before the train pulled up.



Getting ready to take off.

Laura was talking in the video about this:
(sorry Laura you can get me back later- oh wait you moved away!)

Our friends- Hayden, Dirk & Laura.

A little scared about half way though:

Michael did really well riding on the train and periodically he'd say "choo choo" and do the motion with his arm. Although he pretty much looked like this the whole ride:Taking it all in- it's serious business!

6 comments:

Jan said...

That is so funny. I love the reactions. Your friend is darling. So sad to hear she moved. No fair.

Choo choo...

Debie Spurgeon said...

His little face is so cute, I love the serious look. I bet he's going to remember that fun train ride for a long time.

Ashleigh said...

He has the cutest sad face I have ever seen. His eyes just make your heart melt.

...Laura... said...

I can't believe you posted that!!! I was just thinking yesterday I needed to send you those train pics so you can blog about it! I'll send them soon I promise... just been busy. MISS YOU GUYS!!!

jamiegilson said...

Fun picture and story Laura.
Gotta love that serious look. He looks the same as he does on the swings. He's too cute. I love seeing all these little things the little guys do. It reminds me to slow down and enjoy my baby while I can.

Melissa and Bryan said...

What cute facial expressions! And how fun to go on a train ride. Aiden would love that!