My little brother Austin turns 21 today!
He is serving in the San Juan, Costa Rica Mission.
He has less than a year to go!
Happy Birthday Elder Shoemake!
He takes his mission very seriously as you can tell.
Party on Elder!
hey Kelsey! I wasn't too sure of the idea for tires as planters either but Michael and his brother were in charge of it and they thought it was a GREAT idea, my sister-in-law and I just laugh and say "you might be a red neck if" I'm just glad it's not in our yard it's in theirs! yeah Michael got a hold of my hand too and gave me a little ink! good eyes!
3 comments:
hey Kelsey! I wasn't too sure of the idea for tires as planters either but Michael and his brother were in charge of it and they thought it was a GREAT idea, my sister-in-law and I just laugh and say "you might be a red neck if" I'm just glad it's not in our yard it's in theirs! yeah Michael got a hold of my hand too and gave me a little ink! good eyes!
What a goof. Happy Birthday Mr. Austin.
wierd. He was a little baby the last time I saw him.
Post a Comment