Weight: 25lbs 5.7 oz= 75%
Height: 32.01 in/81.3 cm= 50%
Head: 48.5 cm /19.09 in=60%
He's a very happy and healthy boy!
This week while shopping I couldn't resist buying Michael this set of plastic golf clubs. I think they suit him quite well. Once out of the package he liked to push and pull the golf bag. He hasn't a clue what the clubs are supposed to be used for. Although he's made due and used them to get things off of high places.
He's a very happy and healthy boy!

7 comments:
Such a fun toy. I'm sure he'll figure the clubs out soon enough, and then watch out! Isn't it such a blessing to have a healthy child?
uh oh! watch out for the cookie jar! He looks adorable with the clubs!
What a cutie!!! I tell you Violet has a serious crush on him! I will get her on video one of these day's watching Michael.
How sweet! Next time you guys are in Georgia he will have to go golfing with Stephen and Uncle Robert. Love and miss you guys.
Cheron, Robert and the kids
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter Kelsey.
I am happy that he is healthy. It looks really nice there. I wish it to warm up here but I woke up and there was 5 inches of snnow. I swear, I will neaver see green grass. I'm going back to bed.
Those clubs do suit him well. I always love to hear the stats of my babies when i take them to the dr. When they are over the 50th percentile it makes me happy. I am glad he is such a heatlthy boy, and so cute!
Post a Comment