Michael checking out his cake the morning after I made it
Presents!
His favorite gift- Angry Birds Game, I think it was because he was the most surprised by it.
Hard to believe that Michael celebrated his 1st Birthday 4 years ago!
Michael was really excited to turn 5! The morning after his birthday he was getting dressed after he'd already been up for a bit, I was just coming down and he said, "Oh I'm 5, I forgot to leave my blanket in my bed!" We've been talking to him about not using it so much and to leave it in his room. So I was surprised when he actually went though with it. I guess talking about it over time worked since he knew what to expect. Michael is one smart kid! He is learning to read and is picking it up quite fast, he can do basic math and writes exceptionally well for his age. He is so ready for Kindergarten but I'll be glad for him to be a little older next year and more socially ready. He's been taking gymnastics for twice a week for 3hours as a substitute for preschool. He loves it and I'm glad he's getting more active play! Michael can be shy when it comes to new things but once he gets used to it he gets over his fears and come out of his shell. He loves trying new sports, painting, helping me in the kitchen and riding his bike with training wheels. He can be a real sweet kid but he does have his moments when he has a temper. He makes friends pretty easily. He loves getting his picture taken and will hold a smile forever. We love Michael and are so bless to be his parents!


No comments:
Post a Comment