photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Landon's 2nd Birthay


Landon turned 2 in September! 
 We had a few friends over to celebrate after church with dinner and cupcakes.  It was also a last goodbye to celebrate with our dear friends that were moving that week. 




I guess it was too messy for his hands so he came up with his own solution 



Opening presents later in the week since I didn't order them online soon enough!  Oops!  He didn't seem to mind though.  Next year he might.





Landon is growing up so fast!  He thinks he is just as big as Michael and can and will try anything he does.  He has a funny spunky personality that keeps me laughing daily.  He is very loving and loves giving me kisses.  He is learning his colors and letters already.  He is a great talker and I can understand just about everything he says.  He really admires Joe and Michael.  He still uses his pacifier when he sleeps and also uses a blanket and a few stuffed animals just like brother does.  He loves to eat and will mooch off you even if he just finished eating.  He loves fresh fruits and veggies, he'll eat a fresh tomato like it's candy!  I truly believe it's because I had gestational diabetes with him that he loves veggies so much. We adore Landon so much and can't imagine a day without his bright personality!

No comments: