photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, October 31, 2011

"I do not like the way that they play! If Mother could see this, Oh, what would she say!"

 Our Halloween this year was fun.  I liked how all the kids knew who we all were.  I think Michael really liked all the attention.  Joe wasn't able to make it with us to the Ward Trunk or Treat so I had to be Cat in the Hat.  I was originally going to be Sally. 
 I had to compromise with their costumes regarding their hair.  There was no way Landon was going to keep a hat on and there was no way Michael was going to let me touch his hair.  It worked out great even though they were different.  You can see Landon enjoying his first sucker in the picture above.  :)


2 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

That blue hair is awesome! Michael wouldn't let you color his hair like Landons? or what it not long enough to be crazy?!

Kelsey said...

There was no way Michael would let me color it or try and make it crazy. He doesn't let me "do" his hair.