I'm trying to catch up on my blogging since I've gotten months behind. I am almost caught up as I don't want to be years behind. If you read my blog by just coming to the site I just wanted you to be aware I changed the dates of some summer posts so that they are in chronological order so if you want to be fully caught up on us be sure to go back to June. I will be doing this for a couple more posts in September and October- just a heads up. Thanks for all those that read my blog, I really do it so it can be my journal. Now I need to catch up on reading your blog! :) Happy reading.
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures! Your family is so sweet!
They still all showed up in Google Reader. =)
Post a Comment