I have to admit that I did not:
::pick out this color
::paint the walls
::or was even home when all this occurred
My opinion is that I think it looks nice in the picture but I don't love it in real life. I think it's too much of a deep saturated color for the entire room. To be completely honest this is one of my least favorite colors. Joe knows that it's not my favorite color either. He loves the color. I was out of town for two weeks visiting my family when he decided to paint our room. Surprisingly most of you liked the color. I do agree with Laura's and NaDell's comments.

4 comments:
Now the big question is, what color will you pick to paint it again???
Ha ha I don't think we'll paint again. We have the hardest time painting our walls with the texture that they are. Plus we still need to finish our living area. It's half one color and half another- although they are very similar in color.
Your living room is STILL two different colors?! Haha... that makes me giggle. You two are funny. I didn't even realize this was actually your room! Did he decorate too, or were the curtains/picture/bedding already there? b/c they DO look really nice w/ the color. How funny he did all that without you. Dirk pretty much knows I'd kill him if he did that!
He just did the pick out and painted. The rest was already there. We picked out everything else together. This was the only thing we could never agree on so he just did it while I was gone.
Post a Comment