photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crawling monster


Landon is loving being mobile.  Sometimes he has a funny crawl where he pushes off with one foot to get him forward then slides up the other.  He is not afraid or hesitant in any way.  I remember when Michael first learned to crawl, he would stop where the carpet ended and not go into the kitchen onto the linoleum.  Nothing stops Landon.  He has already pulled off a handful of leaves off a plant in the kitchen and loves pulling off the books from shelves.  He loves to pull himself up on anything and everything.  He started crawling, clapping and got two teeth in all within a matter of days.  This baby is plowing through mile stones.  I think we got a crazy one on our hands.  One funny thing he's been doing lately is while eating baby food he'll say mmmm after every bite.  I guess that helps the green beans & peas taste better.  Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

They grow up so fast! Wow, he looks so much like Joe.