photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Look who's 6 months!


You've got to be kidding me!


 Enjoying tummy time more & more.  Learning that I can push up real well.  I can even turn to get something I want.  I can roll onto my tummy from my back but have yet to master the other direction.  I can scoot backwards just a bit, even though I want to go forward.


 I enjoy blowing raspberries.  I am also known as slobber monster.


I'm learning to sit all on my own! 
 I love my mommy but I'm getting real tired of this bumbo seat.  Time to get rid of it and let me practice my sitting skills!

 I enjoy smiling at everyone I meet.  I even grin at the people on TV, especially the news anchors.

 I'm learning to like rice cereal.


But most of all I adore my big brother.  He loves to make me smile and laugh.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh Landon you're so cute!! And you've gotten a little chubby, which I LOVE. :)
Love you!

Ashleigh said...

aww Kelsey, he is so cute. I love this post! The pictures are great. I need your address. Can you email it to me?

Dani W said...

Oh my goodness... Landon is getting so big and he is SO adorable! I cant believe that second picture of him lol... so funny.

Riggs Familia said...

all i have to say is...FINALLY!

Em and Ms said...

Wow--time really flies. It must have been a while since you posted because I didn't recognize Landon! He's adorable and starting to look grown up.