photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Valentine Cookies

I know that February is long gone but I had to post these pictures of Michael decorating Valentines Day Cookies.  We had originally planned on taking them to church for his classmates but he got sick.  I'm not even sure if goodies are allowed to be brought to church like that anyway.  Didn't matter anyway, so we kept them and enjoyed them ourselves.

Here he is decorating his own mini heart cookie


Silly boy... he was even sick this day.  He just felt good for a bit as you can see so we decided to decorate.



Gotta taste the frosting

Sprinkles


 Enjoying the finished product

The rest of the finished cookies looked similar to these.
I loved the way the frosting turned out glossy.  Took a bit for it to completely dry but we didn't mind waiting.

  When Michael was a baby on Valentines Day I took pictures of him dressed as Cupid.  So naturally I had to keep up with the tradition I started.  Here are a few of the pictures I took of Landon.  He wasn't in too good of a mood when I was taking these so I had a hard time getting any good ones as you'll see.  He was pretty distraced by his bow & arrow and his older brother.  :)




 I swear I have this exact same picture of Michael doing this.

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

Ha ha--these pictures crack me up. Love his chubs! Your cookies look great!