photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Army Bowl

Did you see us on TV this year?  Neither did I.  I recorded it, although I'll admit I didn't check it.



For the past three years we have gone to the US All American Army Bowl.  We always enjoy the fun spirit in the Alamodome cheering on the West.  I guess I shouldn't say we, Joe cheers on the East, and this year they won; only we left early after the 3rd quarter.  But he finished watching it when we got home. 


To see past years go here.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

That sounds like fun. Are your boys going to be little football players someday? Has michael started liking to watch it yet or is he way to young? I dont know because im so used to my girls. I love that you cheer on the west though.. keepin it real!