photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Earlier in the week of Christmas we drove around and looked at all the Christmas lights in Windcrest.  Most of the houses there decorate with lights and tons of decor.  We always love to see the house set up to music which you listen to on the radio.  Michael really enjoyed looking at the lights this year.  Last year we drove around and he fell asleep.  Afterward we had ice cream sundaes.  Which I decided was going to be the start of a new tradition.  Only next year we'll be sure to not give Michael ice cream right before bed time.  He was super tired and kind of grouchy so it wasn't like I planned.  :)
Here is a recap of the remainder of our Christmas.

Christmas Eve pj's
Christmas Eve I made peanut butter cookies with Michael to set out for Santa with milk. He was really excited about doing this.  Christmas morning when he came downstairs (as told to me by Joe)  he kept saying over and over again something about Santa and the cookies.  He walked straight over to the cookies, bypassing all the presents, and saw the cookies and milk were gone.  He was happy to see they were gone.  Joe then pointed out all the presents and his face lit up even more. 

A few of the presents he received this year:
Ear wagging barking doggy bank from Nana, Michael thought this was pretty funny.
 

Christmas ornaments from Nana.  Michael loved that there was a train that went around inside the tree to music.
 

Trains from Santa.  Actually one of these he already had- they just are buddies.



Landon's Christmas ornament:

From Grandma:


For Christmas we had over some friends.  Here they are playing a round of Toy Store 3 Memory.
I was terrible at taking pictures this Christmas.  We didn't get one of all of us and I didn't take any of Landon on Christmas.  I'm so terrible!  At least I got them in their pj's on Christmas Eve.  I'll be sure to do better next year!  Michael sure was spoiled this year!  He got tons of presents for his birthday a few months ago & for Christmas.  Joe and I didn't buy each other presents this year.  I decided that we should just buy a Wii for each other and call it good.  I didn't decide to look for one though until just days before Christmas.  We weren't having much luck finding a good deal.  I wasn't about to pay full price for one.  As I was checking my email Christmas Eve I noticed Toys R Us had a $50 off in-store coupon.  So I sent Joe right away and we were able to score one!  It's been a lot of fun.  I purchased Just Dance 2 since it was on sale and we're getting a work out.  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Im a huge fan of his jammies!!