Born September 16th, 2010 at 5:33am weighing 6lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches long. He is healthy and doing great. I'm recoving quickly & enjoying a new baby in the house. Enjoy the pictures & video of Michael holding Landon. Birth story to come.
Landon Josiah
14 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That video is adorable! Landon is soooo cute! Does he look a lot different than Michael looked? From my very poor memory I think he looks way different. Looks a lot like his Daddy! Oh how cute. I'm so happy for you guys! I hope everything works out for us to go out to WA this fall while you're there!! We might just go all the way to your town if we can't make it work to meet you in Spokane :)
Congrats! he is adorable!
I go out of town for a couple days, and look what happens! Michael looks like he already loves his baby brother so much! Congratulations! Landon is so cute--can't wait to hear the story!
Congratulations Kelsey! The video is sooo adorable! That is a priceless one- Michael seems to really like baby Landon! Hopefully, that lasts for you... :)
Congratulations! I hope you celebrated by enjoying a big bowl of chocolate icecream (that is what I did when I had gestational diabetes).
CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you!! Landon is such a cutie, and you look awesome :)!!
oh my gosh, he's so cute! Another dark-eyed baby! Now was that picture really after giving birth. Because you look way too good to have just pushed a baby out!! Congrats to you guys and it's good to see that Michael is so happy in all the pictures :)
Congratulations... Another adorable little boy! And you do look amazing for just having a baby. Jera, have fun doing the gramma thing...hugging and lovin' that new little person. It's so hard to leave them and be the far-away gramma.
Congratulations, Kelsey and Joe! You guys are making a beautiful family there. He's adorable and I can't wait to see what his little personality turns into.
I really like having two of the same gender in a row. It's nicer than having to get all new things and hopefully they can be buddies easier than if they were 5+ years apart.
Congrats Kelsey!! He is so cute. He looks like his big brother. I hope your recovery is well.
Congratulations! You all look so happy and well. And your baby is beautiful.
That is the cutest video of the boys! Made me smile, and of course Aunt Rachie is dying to get my hands on the baby! Tell Michael I love him, I miss you guys. (I love yall too :) )
Congratulations Rost Family! Your new edition looks very handsome. Michael looks like a great big brother already! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the new baby at home!
I think Michael likes him!!!!
What a cute little guy :) He's dang cute. Hope you're feeling well and that Landon is a good sleeper :)
Post a Comment