I've been making some changes gradually to Michael's room that he'll later share with his brother Landon. I finished the quilt/blanket for Michael a while back & have been meaning to post it. Michael loves his blanket & I'm so glad he does. It was a lot of work but I was persistent & got it done. I repainted Michael's block letters to match the new color scheme. I painted over some cheap canvases I got at Hobby Lobby with a cute train. Michael loves them. I even found a super nice & clean crib bumper that nearly matches my color scheme at a thrift store for only 7 bucks! Michael will be using the twin bed sometime after my mom's visit & then we'll convert the toddler bed back to the crib. I also decided I wanted the headboard white since the crib & headboard didn't match in wood color. I think I'll like it better once it's in Michael's room & after I repaint Michael room. Yup repaint. I don't care much for the green anymore. You'll just have to wait for the final makeover and I do mean wait. Who knows when it'll get done once this little guy makes his entrance.
Everything looks great! Good job on the blanket. I can't believe your new little guy is almost here! I'm sure you're not feeling that way though :) I hadn't heard that you were naming him Landon--I love that name, and it seems to be pretty popular.
1 comment:
Everything looks great! Good job on the blanket. I can't believe your new little guy is almost here! I'm sure you're not feeling that way though :) I hadn't heard that you were naming him Landon--I love that name, and it seems to be pretty popular.
Post a Comment