Michael
is proud to announce he will be having a ......
is proud to announce he will be having a ......
We couldn't be more excited! We really wanted Michael to have a brother. Somehow we've always gotten what we've wanted. We'll be hoping for a girl next.


14 comments:
Yay! Congrats to all of you! He'll be a great big brother!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! That will be so fun having two boys close in age! I'd better get going on some boy stuff :)
I really like having two girls in a row because they can use all the same clothes, toys, and you sort of know what they will do (even though their personalities are always different). They can share a room longer and it's more likely that they will be friends than if you had a boy and then a girl and then another boy (likely five years after the first.) Of course, the other way works too.
Anyway, congratulations!
Originally, I wanted two of the same for the same reasons nadell said, but that's okay! you learn to love whatever you get!
Congratulations! I'm excited to see another cute lil boy!
Congrats!!! I am sooo excited for you!!! Im sure you will have another little heart breaker of a boy!!! I find out on the 7th what we are having... I cant wait!! :)
Boys are great. Congratulations!
Congratulations guys! Michael will be a great big brother!!!
Yay! Congratulations!
That will be fun. 2 little boys to love.
They will have the greatest time together! Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
congrats kelsey!! i am so happy for you guys!
That is great! How fun will it to be to have two little boys- brothers and buddies. Congratulations!
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys! That will be so much fun to have 2 little boys. I'm sure Michael will love his little brother. Have you picked a name yet?
Post a Comment