photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, August 24, 2009

My sweet & funny 95 year old grandma passed away over the weekend.  We'll miss her dearly.  She was the funniest old lady I ever knew.  She would tell the funniest stories and had an amazing memory.   I'm sad that Michael never got to meet her.  We'll be making a trip home to attend her funeral services in Union, OR

6 comments:

Em and Ms said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm glad you have such good memories of her though.

The Mom Tobler said...

Your grandma was a dear lady and very entertaining! We loved her. The Tobler boys knew her better than their own grandmas.
Enjoy your time with your family.
Jan

Cindy said...

so sorry to hear that, She lived a long life. Travel safe okay!!!

Janet said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. It was so fun to get to know her when Chad & I had our open house at your house.
Have a safe trip, I will be thinking about you guys :).

Walker Family said...

So sorry to hear about your family's loss, kelsey!

Ashleigh said...

Sorry for your loss. Thats cool that you have such good memories oh her though. She sounds like a col grandma and what a long life. I am in washington this week. you gotta come visit.