Catching up on a few things here...
Our back yard landscaping finished with more grass, plants, flowers and two trees.
Joe planted the flowers infront of our cable boxes. Can you see them?
unloading the dishwasher and helping carry in a grocery bag.


Today Joe has an appointment with a surgeon for the herniated disc in his neck. He's been using pain killers to help with the pain lately and wants more relief. Hopefully he'll be able to have this surgery and it'll be a success. Joe researched that surgery for the neck is the most successful for all herniated discs. The out look sounds good, lets pray it will be for him.

He's also been exploring the potty.
We've been pretty successful with just asking him to go and he will!
I've finally got my rear in gear and started using the two gallons of paint I purchased a few weeks ago. Tonight I hope to get farther!
Today Joe has an appointment with a surgeon for the herniated disc in his neck. He's been using pain killers to help with the pain lately and wants more relief. Hopefully he'll be able to have this surgery and it'll be a success. Joe researched that surgery for the neck is the most successful for all herniated discs. The out look sounds good, lets pray it will be for him.

5 comments:
The bushes look nice....Michael,thanks for showing us your finished business! Not really.
Hope Joe gets the surgery.
Love ya!
your yard looks so nice- I'm jealous! Good luck with the surgery, that is a huge relief that neck surgery for the herniated disk is so successful.
I bet Micheal loves that yard! I know Kai would. Second and even third opinions are almost always necessary when talking about surgery, i hope all goes well with that. Peeing on the potty is SOOOOO exciting isn't it?!?! Kai spending so much time naked has speed up our potty training process. I also read in a book how if you include your little one in your potty time they will be more interested in doing it, it seems to be true. Now Kai will go and knock on the bathroom door to tell me he needs to go pee, i still have to watch for signs that he is about to go #2 and then I will throw him on the potty. we have about a 75% success rate of actually making it to the potty before the diaper gets wet or poopy! Keep up the good work Micheal.
A lot going on over there huh. And about the pain, I'm sorry you are all going through seeing your hubby in pain. I feel for you.
Glad to see I'm not the only one painting right now. I'm excited to see what it is going to look like.
Aw man. I'm so sorry to hear about the no go for the surgery. I hope you guys find something. I'm really bummed for you guys.
But potty training. Yay Michael! We've been contemplating training Calvin but I just keep putting it off. Potty training is my least favorite part of parenting and any excuse not to do it gets used. Right now my excuse is that the baby will just make him regress anyways. Glen's taking a week off mid Oct. to help with the process to get us going. I just gotta remember "Think good thoughts."
Post a Comment